6 way valve for log/rotaor grab

Pedrod316

for the rotation you can rob the flow for the valve at the same point as the quick hitch if the machine has two pumps take it from the opposite pump as sometimes it causes the machine to veer one way if you steal too much flow or the other way to do it if you have a hammer circuit fit the valve into that then you press the pedal to activate the rotation hydraulics

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for the rotation you can rob the flow for the valve at the same point as the quick hitch if the machine has two pumps take it from the opposite pump as sometimes it causes the machine to veer one way if you steal too much flow or the other way to do it if you have a hammer circuit fit the valve into that then you press the pedal to activate the rotation hydraulics

Sorry im lost now 🙈

Currently the machine has 2 aux pipes which work of rocker peddle on floor for tilt bucket etc, but it also has 1 blanked of pipe at end of jib for a hydraulic quick hitch that works of two switches in cab?

The machine is a volvo ec35 ,

Would it even be possible to connect a 6 way valve with solenid at the end of the two aux pipes to save tampering with main pipes and then this will allow crod ram to still operate- both functions then done using just rocker peddle?

even easier then if it has a spare two way circuit pipe the foot pedal into the rotation and fit two 2way changeover valves into the bucket circuit and use them for opening closing the grab i presumed that it just had a basic hammer circuit . which part of the country are you in

even easier then if it has a spare two way circuit pipe the foot pedal into the rotation and fit two 2way changeover valves into the bucket circuit and use them for opening closing the grab i presumed that it just had a basic hammer circuit . which part of the country are you in

Yeh think that prob best way,what 2 way changeovers would i need ,

live in the highlands

Breezeblock

Have you actually done any amount of work with a timber grab eg loading and unloading?

Manufactured timber cranes have pedal control variable speed

You need it to be quick when swinging in mid air and slow and controllable at pick up and drop!!

We are talking here the best way to convert a mini digger to result in the best controllable and cost effective way

Variable speed of the rotary motor is vital to fast productive use!

There's doing it so it works and there's doing it the most effective way!

Is it a chipper, is it a mower or another broken stump grinder who cares we'll fix it!

haha i am pissing myself laughing at your reply your answer is yes i run a tree surgery business i left school at 16 to work with a local plant his company left them to go to samsung dealer then had dealings with hyundai then terex o&k left there went to large national demolition company doing industrial demotion with shears grabs with a fleet of large liebherrs etc left there went to a local excavator attachments company then to cat for a brief spell then was requested to go back to terex atlas and also doing ammann yanmar cormidi so you can rest assured that i know exactly what i am talking about

ps the item no that was on ebay for the valve 310963679748

stick to mowers

LOL!!

Did you stay at any one long enough!

I did my C&Gs and was working on plant and ag machinery when you were still at school..

You may have worked for.. Well many dealers but with this vast knowledge

operating a timber grab with a manufactures high flow output pump

You wouldn't be able to control the rotation to achieve a rapid cycle

We aren't taking about other garb applications here only timber grabs

Having experience of operating an artic fitted with a palfinger crane I think that qualifies as I also know what I'am taking about!

Is it a chipper, is it a mower or another broken stump grinder who cares we'll fix it!

LOL!!

Did you stay at any one long enough!

I did my C&Gs and was working on plant and ag machinery when you were still at school..

You may have worked for.. Well many dealers but with this vast knowledge

operating a timber grab with a manufactures high flow output pump

You wouldn't be able to control the rotation to achieve a rapid cycle

We aren't taking about other garb applications here only timber grabs

Having experience of operating an artic fitted with a palfinger crane I think that qualifies as I also know what I'am taking about!

What sugestions or ideas to you have adding a 2 nd aux hydraulic circuit??

You talk like you are very clued up but im not seen any sugestions or is this a private joke bewteen you and breezeblock !!?