Book - the body language of trees

twigger

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you got one Tony. Up to that point the book club was going very positively. I was next in the que as well:y:

Our local library only lets you read this book in the library. People try on the inflationary prices on the web, but really does anyone pay these prices?

It is still to this day my greatest regret that this killed the whole concept/idea for me, if people knew the expense I went to to provide second copies, a good friend even donated a pile of VERY expensive books to the cause.

They will one day be avaliable again but not till ive worked out how to do it free but safe and fair, particulary for those with out financial resources

That's a kind offer. Bit out of way from Manchester though. I've been extremely fortunate in buying books over the years, looking on my shelves at Butin, the amenity tree series, mattheck, gilman, James urban, shigo et al. I couldn't afford to replace them and truly feel sorry for the youngsters trying to build their collections.

I recently got a chance to see a first edition of 'silva ' too:thumbup1:

It was always a good idea, just rushed into with no forethought

From little acorns do big oaks grow, not every branch will become a limb or a stem, some will fail, wither and die. but eventualy it becomes dominant in the landscape, wethering all storms, strong, why "robust" we will find way into the light:biggrin:

From little acorns do big oaks grow, not every branch will become a limb or a stem, some will fail, wither and die. but eventualy it becomes dominant in the landscape, wethering all storms, strong, why "robust" we will find way into the light:biggrin:

I have a picture of you dressed in hessian attire sat under a tree playing harmonious tunes on the pan pipes:vroam: :001_smile: