Call to Oppose the TTIP - The Free Trade Agreement between the EU and US!

10 Bears

TBH, This thread is the first I have heard about this matter. ATM we have a genuine invasion coming up from the South from Central and South America that is really taxing our existing means of coping with so many children and adults flooding into this country and no one willing to stop this criminal act against the legal citizens of this country. Refugee camps are being set up around the country and thousands more are continuing to move through Mexico around the clock. Many with really bad diseases like scabies, menengities, lice, h1n1 virus and now I have heard these same people are being transported by commercial airlines spreading more disease around the country:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:. Sorry to derail this thread with other pressing National crises, unfortunately I have been preoccupied with what is going on home and making future plans to deal directly with this new pox upon my country and my family.

easy-lift guy

yeah its always a bummer when governments get labelled as "your government" when in fact they are usually undemocratically elected in the first place (pretty flawed electoral system.). still i feel calling immigrants a pox is a bit on the strong side, especially given the mixed cultural background america is made up of in the not to distant history.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic