Wildlife & Woodland CPD Training Day in Suffolk

Anglian Ecology

Due to the demand for our recent 'Wildlife and Woodlands' Training Day CPD courses we are running 2 further stand alone one day courses on the following dates.

Friday May 30th 2014 and Friday June 27th 2014.

The course is run in Suffolk by highly qualified practitioners and is specifically designed for those who work with trees, in estate or woodland management, arboriculture, or conservation, and who would like to add to their Continuing Professional Development by learning more about woodland management, protected species (particularly British bat species) and the law.

The course is also suitable for anyone who is working towards a Natural England Bat Licence, a barn owl licence, or a great crested newt licence.

In order to make sure everyone can gain the most from the day places are strictly limited to 8 and will be available on a first come first served basis.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.

Thank you.

With best wishes,

Sue Morgan

Sue Morgan CEcol, MCIEEM, Senior Ecologist

Email: [email protected]

Office: 01379 388030

Mobile: 07753 406866

Registered Address: 1, Red House Farm Cottage, Pixey Gree

• 1 month later...

Oh well, I'll report back on the course- the price is certainly right. Good luck with the prepping.

Oh, did you fell that sycamore on the boundary yet? Always good to see the stump cut of a condemned tree ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Arbtalk mobile app

I can happily report that as well as a very reasonable price the real coffee, home made cakes and sarnies were delicious!

Both Sue and David are great speakers and very knowledgeable. Sue is particularly passionate (if slightly eccentric, in a good way) about bats, which really shines through in hear impressions of them.

All in all a very worthwhile day and highly recommended.

My thanks to them both...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Arbtalk mobile app