ARB Approved Contractor Workshop - South Wales WED. 4th June

AA Teccie (Paul)

What's involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Hi there, apologies for delay in replying I've been 'on the road' for a couple of hours.

Basically come along and find out more about the ARB Approved Contractor Scheme and what's involved in getting accredited. We also explain the opportunities to join the CHAS and Trustmark schemes as part of the same process.

Essentially it's also an opportunity for tree surgery /arb contracting businesses to find out what 'compliance' means and how to identify, and then 'plug', any gaps in your systems.

Plus, ultimately, looking at the worksite inspection of dismantling works along with a range of completed tree pruning etc. works to check quality standards and the underpinning arb knowledge.

PLUS of course you get to meet me :biggrin:

There's no cost involved so worth a taking the day to come along if you can.

Hope this helps..:thumbup1:

Cheers..

Paul

Do we queue here or submit a booking through the link Paul?

Unless I'm being a bit blind there's no address for the venue either.

Regards,

Steve.

Hi Steve, you can book on line or alternatively email Polly direct '[email protected]' to reserve a place.

Thereafter she will email the course 'joining instructions' which will include the venue details (sorry I'm away at the moment so can't find out the venue in advance and, as it's a new workshop location, I can't 2nd guess it either.)

I will post it when I find out.

Cheers..

Paul

Cheers Paul,

Have emailed Polly as the site won't let me progress past a page if i don't select a £4.50 UK delivery charge? Don't you just love computers :biggrin:

See you there....

Regards,

Steve.

Ooops, sorry Steve :blushing:

Thanks for going 'direct' to Polly.

Look forward to meeting you there :thumbup1:

Cheers..

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all, time to form an orderly queue for your bookings to join me in Newport :biggrin:

Please see ARB Approved Contractor Preparation Workshop for further info and remember it's FREE...and you get to see meeeeeee! :001_huh:

Thanks all and hope to see lots of you there.

Cheers..

Paul

BUMP..!

Hi all, sorry I've not been contributing very much just lately as I've been snowed under with stuff.

Just a quick reminder to say we still have places available for this FREE workshop.

Cheers..

Paul