Timberwolf tw240

lan3y1

The speed and ease at which the morals of salesmen can bought and sold is quite astonishing.

Don't just pick on KEV though, pretty sure ED hasn't been selling Timberwolf for long.

No you are right there Jonny69, but any Salesman worth his salt will only sell on the merits of his own product not the down side of his competitor's so the reasons for changing allegiance should only be because they see benefits in their new choice of product. Kev could have slated the Timberwolf product but instead he pushed the benefits of his product as he sees them, that in my view is a fair comment even if the thread is relating to a Timberwolf machine, Sorry for the rant:thumbup:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the kind words ED.

Jonny69, Its not about morals at all, its about selling the product that you promote.

If that product changes then you adapt to it and move forwards, Im sure there are alot of tree surgeons in the game that have moved between big companies for higher wages and of course they would say that the company they work for is better than the last ?.

What would you suggest Jonny69 that anybody that sold Timberwolfs leave there job if their company decided to change main dealership ???

g

I think its just weird as I've been an orange plant customer for over 10 years and they are famous for being Timberwolf dealers, maybe the biggest Timberwolf dealers, then in what seems like a flash they are greenmech dealers???

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I understand what you are saying, But I can assure you that the decision was not taken lightly and was not made in a hurried manner.

Also please dont forget we are a nationwide company and the Greenmech Range is rapidly growing in popularity & demand.

Orange Plant are as much looking to the future as well as now.:thumbup1:

g

I understand what you are saying, But I can assure you that the decision was not taken lightly and was not made in a hurried manner.

Also please dont forget we are a nationwide company and the Greenmech Range is rapidly growing in popularity & demand.

Orange Plant are as much looking to the future as well as now.:thumbup1:

Fair play mate, I know where you are coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

TW240...

15 litre fuel tank (to get weight down)

Only 4 lock out points on turntable

Very high machine, feedback is that small material falls back out the infeed due to being angled downwards to get working height correct.

Exhaust doesn't exit through discharge chute

Discharge chute doesn't fold down

The above is feedback from TimberWolf users that have changed to GreenMech and had TW240 and QC160 demos back to back