Chipper Paint

telhol

Its powder coat, I've got the paint code for it somewhere the only trouble is you cant touch up powder coat with powder coat. Ring up TW parts and ask for the code then you will have to get a touch up pen or aerosol made up so you can do touch up jobs. How much damage have you got?

Its powder coat, I've got the paint code for it somewhere the only trouble is you cant touch up powder coat with powder coat. Ring up TW parts and ask for the code then you will have to get a touch up pen or aerosol made up so you can do touch up jobs. How much damage have you got?

That's good advice - give TW a ring

Hi telho,

Powder coating is cheap its not time consuming like painting a car for example.

To have my machine powder coated it cost me all of £315, that included grit blasting, priming and the powder coat.

The only thing is if you want the whole machine painted you are going to have to strip the whole machine down, which isn't that hard.

If you were to get any work done id recommend stripping the old powder coat your self first as removing powder coat by grit blasting is quite hard if what your trying to remove is in good condition and if they charge you by the hour your costs will go up.

Post some pics.

your part looks lovly and clean but i only need about 3 sq ft of area painted so maybe powder isnt the answer just some orange paint its only so it dont rust.

But if your selling a machine getting it recoated would i think increase selling value of old machines. imo

cheers

What part of the machine do you want painted?

Just painting the machine proberly wouldnt increase the value, but I totaly refurbed mine and if i sold it I would get back every penny that i had spent on it.

Not bothered about that tho as its going to be looked after and kept. Going to order a wheel clamp like yours on the 2nd.

What part of the machine do you want painted?

Just painting the machine proberly wouldnt increase the value, but I totaly refurbed mine and if i sold it I would get back every penny that i had spent on it.

Not bothered about that tho as its going to be looked after and kept. Going to order a wheel clamp like yours on the 2nd.

I advise getting the clamp very good and extreamly solid unit. I want the entire machine coated i think in the year if profits are good i will have it done i like to make my gear 100% like you.

I will do the same renew everything it needs but i only just got my one and every thing is sweet.

If your getting the clamp get the hitch lock with chain its expensive all the gear but cheaper than a new machine go to orange plant they are really good.