Ramps for cs100

simsimo

I need to be able to load my cs100 into a van on my own using a winch and ramps. I was just about to order two standard 6ft ramps then realised that this may not work because of the balance of the machine on 2 wheels.

Does anybody do this and does it work by lifting the front up under tension from the winch?

Any info and advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

I need to be able to load my cs100 into a van on my own using a winch and ramps. I was just about to order two standard 6ft ramps then realised that this may not work because of the balance of the machine on 2 wheels.

Does anybody do this and does it work by lifting the front up under tension from the winch?

Any info and advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Don't know if that's gonna work but pm me if you would like my aluminium ramps .. Make me an offer pls

Paul

Cheers Paul, will do.

Wolfie, do you mean you guided it by holding the winch cable up as you quenched with the other hand? I can see it working but it does seem a little sketchy. Did it feel safe enough to you and did you do it chute end first?

Cheers Paul, will do.

Wolfie, do you mean you guided it by holding the winch cable up as you quenched with the other hand? I can see it working but it does seem a little sketchy. Did it feel safe enough to you and did you do it chute end first?

Using a hand puller winch, I attach the cable hook to a sling on the headboard of the truck. I attach the winch unit to the machine using another strop - this means you are always winching next to the machine and so can guide it as it travels up the ramp.

I didn't load the CS100 onto the truck many times as I had a trailer for it but from memory I loaded it discharge shoot end first, attaching the strop to the handle area lower down the machine. I think that i may have removed the foot stand until it was on the back of the truck as this may struggle to get over the back of the flatbed.

Hope that's a bit clearer. I may have a picture somewhere of the system loading the SG13 onto the truck.