is there a echo in here

mad matty

I can't take credit for the homework i'm afraid as that's just the link the echo mailed me when I asked about the 355t haha. Still...can't wait till this saw is available as the us equivalent is getting some great reviews

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 620 is here?! Oh boy...

Apparently so.

Being new to the Echo range I sold a customer a 610, from the 2014 UK catalogue, only to find that it is no longer available and they are sending a 620 instead, but it is a tad more expensive.

Will post up a picture or two when it arrives.

Stihls probably got a U boat sinking the shipments of the 355's

:lol::lol::lol:

Apparently so.

Being new to the Echo range I sold a customer a 610, from the 2014 UK catalogue, only to find that it is no longer available and they are sending a 620 instead, but it is a tad more expensive.

Will post up a picture or two when it arrives.

I've got a 600 as per thread on here "hell of an echo in here". Wanted the 610 until the 620 came out stateside and didn't want to plump for an old model. Seems I won't have to. Shame about the price increase tho.

However, I've just found out there is a 620SX out now!!! Aaaargh! Can't keep up!

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

Hi Garden kit....Did I read correctly you are a echo dealer now....would you be willing to deal wit me up here in the new forest....?

Run echo pole pruner...soon surgery saw possibly purchased through you?

Cheers Matty.

Hi Matty.

I have started to sell Echo saws, but only as a 'sub dealer' Most of the 2t stuff I sell is Tanaka for which I am a main dealer.

However, my principle is only to sell face to face in my shop. I do not get involved in distance selling as I believe that the best deal to be had, regardless of price, is the one on your doorstep.

Thanks for asking though.

Barrie

Hi Matty.

I have started to sell Echo saws, but only as a 'sub dealer' Most of the 2t stuff I sell is Tanaka for which I am a main dealer.

However, my principle is only to sell face to face in my shop. I do not get involved in distance selling as I believe that the best deal to be had, regardless of price, is the one on your doorstep.

Thanks for asking though.

Barrie

Can you pm me your shop details since I'm in devon, thanks.