Mitox CS36T Top Handle Chainsaw

Neil-R

I think domestic users would be better of with an older used pro saw than the likes of these, just my opinion and the advice I would give a friend if asked.

IMO, those with less experience befit more from better gear than the pro who's skill may well enable them to overcome the faults in equipment.

Until they buy said gear from ebay as it looks a bargain. Then they relise the pro user has put it on there because the pro user has run it lean and it's starting to seize. Or it "just needs a service"

Then the domestic user gets a bill after bringing it in to have it serviced and are faced with a nice bill for new parts.

So then that second hand pro saw been used by said pro is now a huge hole in the domestic pocket.

So a new saw costing less than second hand pro and with warranty if it all goes wrong looks quite good.

And yes I have had pro saws in from pro users that have seized. Just need to check out the bench thread to see how many seized pro saws have been repaired. :confused1:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got this in stock new mitox CS36T top handle , looks very good for the money , only £169 inc vat , comes with a oregon 12" bar & 91p chain .

Its fitted with a walbro carb and a fuel primer , started 2nd pull out of the box on Aspen , i must say i am impressed with the quality of finish and overall quality , it looks very similar to a popular japanese brand beginning with "E" shall we say and with a 2yr warranty you cant go wrong!!.

Has anyone here used one professionally if so i would be interested to hear your opinion.:thumbup:

only used one for ten minutes, first thing i noticed was the vibration. May look exactly like the echo, but the materials certainly arent as good