Theft in splalding lincs

Adam Bourne

Just a heads up guys, on site with a contractor today, working in a quite nursing home, they had a 550xp and a hand held blower stolen. Around about 1pm. A transit box van with ladders on the roof was seen along with a brief description of the driver who was wearing a tweed jacket and had black hair!! Not much to go I'm afraid to say!! First time I've been on site and this has happened in 17 years.. Gutted is an understatement

Adam :(

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

last week near spalding whaplode near the gun shop guy was working taking a tree down when a white transit stop guy got out and ask for the number or a card of the guy that was working while he was giving his details his new stihl ms261 was stolen i had saw hedge trimmer blower and tool box taken out my cab in moulton chapel worked there for 8 years same and never locked the truck as its a dead end quite cul de sac asked locals all they seen was a white transit

When they hear chainsaws or stone saws it's like a mating call, it attracts scallies from miles around. I never put anything down unless it's locked away or fastened to something heavy. The bloke next door borrowed my drill the other day, his had gone out of the shed along with a jig saw and angle grinder and we know it was his girlfriend's druggy son but nothing will be done about it. The lad still comes round as brazen as anything.

last week near spalding whaplode near the gun shop guy was working taking a tree down when a white transit stop guy got out and ask for the number or a card of the guy that was working while he was giving his details his new stihl ms261 was stolen i had saw hedge trimmer blower and tool box taken out my cab in moulton chapel worked there for 8 years same and never locked the truck as its a dead end quite cul de sac asked locals all they seen was a white transit

My landy,a van ,two wing mirrors all in the same week from my road. Two tractors from Upwell etc etc etc...

I don't think the Gov realises we do not want these people walking the streets.

It is a fair bet that they all have "previous".