who should I use to insure a new chipper

mad matty

What sort of price are you paying if you don't mind me asking?

Dan

It may be different from one to another given specific locations can be different prices (insurance varies across the country) but around £300 for the year, insured for its full cost price. New for old policy as with most Trust tool policies I think.

And matty, my mobiles on my website if you wanna call me to ask something :laugh1:

Dan

It may be different from one to another given specific locations can be different prices (insurance varies across the country) but around £300 for the year, insured for its full cost price. New for old policy as with most Trust tool policies I think.

And matty, my mobiles on my website if you wanna call me to ask something :laugh1:

Thanks James, I was just after ball park as nfu seem to put prices up every year.

Dan

James thought I'd resist looking at your website in case you thought I was stalking you!!!:laugh1::lol:

Cheers Matty:thumbup1: