Shopping list?????????

welwell

So peeps

It's that time of year where I spend most of the day on the M25 in order to get to and from Cirencester for the Arb fair.

What's on everyone's shopping list this year??

The must have item of Summer 2009 is...........................????????????

I need the usuals, rope, new harness, maybe some ballistics few karabiners, etc etc.

Everyone seems to be going mad for the Hitchclimber mate, but I gave mine to Glossy because it just seemed like it over complicated something quite simple.

I also got involved in a thread about the Art Rope guide. Everyone seems to think it's wonderful, but I can't see the benefits are worth the £130 price tag!

Do you have anything in mind??

I know Ross used to love his Art, but I always thought the price tag seems a little steep.

Was going to get a Hitch Climber!!!!!!!!!!

Need advice on the harness side of things though!

I've done a lot of thinking about my new harness. You know I like to try new stuff, but the TreeMotion is SO good that I'm going to get another one.

What knot are you climbing on at the moment?

Dont do what I did, go to the APF to buy a harness and come back with a harness and an 18m MEWP with a £610 a month finance deal.

Our lass went bloody ape :crying:

Especially not if your gonna tip it over a few months down the line:lol:

I'm gonna buy beer and flip flops