Saws etc Berks

jose

It turns out the night before they cleared out another tree company just round the corner of £5000 of kit.

And on the same night they did me the also ram raided a local garden centre and cleared out £4500 of their mowers and strimmers!

The owner of the other company said he tracked his kit to a local well known pykye camp but the old bill are not interested.

It makes you wonder whats the point of being honest? I bust my ass daily to pay for this kit, taken me over a year and a half to clear allour bills and they break in and take it and nothing gets done about it.

And all the cops say is its not serious as nobody is hurt. Tell that to my back!

I bet they would change thir tune if they put loads of hours in at work then at the end of the month someone turned around to them and said there is no money so you wont get paid. But dont worry as nobody is hurt.

Bet they would make a stink then!

If anyone has lost an 880 with a big (approx 4 ft) bar please let me know - even better if you have a serial number. I was offered one by someone who is currently being "questioned" - I can put you in touch with relevant officers....

There can't be many 880s out there with 4ft bars.

Berks/SE probably.

We got cleaned out back in December including the 880 so will have a word with the boss in the morning as we are on the Hants Berks