Advertising Costs Google Add Words

New Boy

Hi All,

I would like to ask members what you think I should be expecting to pay for Google Add Words per click to have a decent profile on the search pages. Its not something I have used in the past so I hope its a good way of promoting new business? Also what key words would make the most sense?

Thanks all and Happy New Year!!

New Boy:001_smile:

Nothing !! Having your website optimised is the way, even that is changing now, with the search engines always changing the ways it searches for results, if you have an old domain name (5 to 10 years old) use that instead of a new one. Or find a web designer who knows about SEO inside out !!

Use google plus :D its free and promotes your business around your area. It works for me all the time :). Its simple to set up and simply add pictures and reviews and you will be top of the list in your local area on Google maps. Way to find it google any tree surgeons in to the search tab and a map with A-D will appear on you result page those guys have Google plus or whatever its called anyway use it :)

Hope this helps, PM if you want to know more ;)

If your selling firewood

Work locally and restrict your ads to a tight postcode area

That will get you top of the tree without spending too much ( hopefully )

Loads of people advertising in areas they cannot supply

Loads of rip off merchants in SEO

i spent several months last year looking at them

Their trick is to get you to pay £500 per month for 15 months so they get £7500 for not much work

If you have to go SEO route get woorank and make sure you follow everything it says 100%

that will get you to the top

And its free if you only do a bit each week

And if you do all changes you'll get there fastersaving £7500 and get benefits quicker

If you have to go SEO route get woorank and make sure you follow everything it says 100%

that will get you to the top

Unless your nearest competitor uses it aswell :)

As great as the internet is I detest the ammount of work I have to do to try stay on top.