MAZDA B2500 (05) pick up water leak !!!

leethetree

I have the same truck with the same problem, I havent found where it comes from, but it collects in the sills. Get underneath it, in the front of the sills there are 2 small rubber bungs. Pull them out and the sills should empty. As long as they dont fill up, the water cant over flow into the foot wells. Sorted mine out. A friend has a Ranger with the same problem.

cheers,

removed the bungs from the sills,loads of water came out,so half the problem is solved, but did you ever find out where the water was coming in from ????

• 1 year later...

I had the same problem with my 2006 B2500, followed paddyvero’s advise and as the water was leaking directly into the sill the floor of the cab never got wet again. In my case the water was getting in at the door stay, the rubber “seal” around the base of it isn’t a tight fit. I made a new one with some butyl rubber and pvc tape. I also put the pvc tape around the door wiring boot as it didn’t seem that tight a fit in the door pillar. I’ve tested with the hose and there isn’t a drop of water coming out the sill drain holes anymore.