Moles

rcarolina

Reminds me of my daughter when she was young. Used to love giving guidance to me on shooting rabbits out of the bedroom window:001_smile:

Earlier this year:

Daughter (from her bedroom window): Mummy, Daddy, there's a duck on the lawn.

(I go and have a look)

Me: No, that's not a duck, it's a pheasant.

Wife: A pheasant? We could have it for dinner.

Daughter: No! Silly Mummy! You have to shoot it first!

(mole is now another ex-mole)

Ur as well finding a local molecatcher if u can't catch them urself. They do get wise to the traps if u set them badly and become really hard to catch.

But u definately can catch a few and get on top of them numbers wise, if u want to.

I wouldn't advise using a rodenator, strictly speaking the moles have to be killed before u use 1 only licensed to implode the tunnels not kill anything. All they do is create lots of soft soil for next mole to dig throu

I catch a few moles.The newer peg type traps are pants compared to older traps.The tunnel type work well.

Moles will be close to water, and have various `hunting galleries`.Tunnels that they use for finding food only.They dont live in them.These are often the ones with molehills.Living chambers are often in fence lines or under hedges close to water.

This is a good site if you want to get serious.

walcotefarm.co.uk