iPhone 5s help!

eggsarascal

Jon if uve already got eggs new number, then go into contact press eggs and it should give u some options like send text message, call , face time.

Press face time and ur done. But it depense on ur signal if u havent got your fone on wifi bud

You must remember you are talking to a pair of Neanderthals Dan!:biggrin:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jon if uve already got eggs new number, then go into contact press eggs and it should give u some options like send text message, call , face time.

Press face time and ur done. But it depense on ur signal if u havent got your fone on wifi bud

Hi dan it going T:T up when we doing face time at 5.20pm tonight thanks dan Jon

Find ur setting button

[ATTACH]141217[/ATTACH]

Press it

Then urll come to this page

[ATTACH]141218[/ATTACH]

Where it says wifi then off, tap the off button. Itll come on once your have chosen your routers names.

Type in the password

And you should be set bud

We did get there in the end! Can you imagine Jon and I trying to talk each other through it though? It was like the blind leading the blind.:laugh1:

I've just got a new iPhone 5s, I can't work out how to get my contacts off my old phone on to the new phone.

Please don't tell me I've got to do it manually, one by one.

Any help would be great.

Hi, you can get a sim adaptor for you're I phone 5s sim (nano sim) you're nano sim fits into it and it's then full SIM card size again. You could then put into your old phone save contacts to sim then job should be a goodun. You may still need to go to settings on I phone and tap on import contacts from sim. Adaptors are very cheap on eBay.

Hi, you can get a sim adaptor for you're I phone 5s sim (nano sim) you're nano sim fits into it and it's then full SIM card size again. You could then put into your old phone save contacts to sim then job should be a goodun. You may still need to go to settings on I phone and tap on import contacts from sim. Adaptors are very cheap on eBay.

You are just the sort of bloke I was looking for!:thumbup1:

All this technology stuff gets me in a right mucking fuddle.

Thanks very much, I'll take a look on eBay.:thumbup:

You are just the sort of bloke I was looking for!:thumbup1:

All this technology stuff gets me in a right mucking fuddle.

Thanks very much, I'll take a look on eBay.:thumbup:

Not a problem mate, one more thing you might have to do depending on if you're contacts are saved to you're old SIM card or you're old phones memory. You need them to be saved to you're old phones memory and not sim. So if they are not on the phone you will need to pop the old sim into you're old phone and save contacts to phone. Then adapter and new sim can be popped into old phone and contacts moved from phone to new sim. Hope that makes sense lol