Camon c150

fair1535

ok. so remove start assembly and use a socket to see if you can move the crank. gently.

maybe a siezed cylinder where it has been left so long without being turned over. why i mean gently. will be worth putting some wd down the plug hole aswell.

could just be a stuck pull.

....... as suggested, start assembly removed, plug left out bit of gt85 sprayed down hole, socket used to turn crank and hey presto released the piston in cylinder. cranked only short movements to begin with and eventually freed up totally. engine started on second pull, need a bit of fresh fuel as a little hesitant under load to a point where it cut out, restarted and a little lumpy on tickover.

Many thanks to TRACTORBOY 1 and especially GTR TOOL REPAIR for your help and assistance,

Steve

if you can get someone to check out the engine, that sort of sieze may cause some damage to pot or rings.

resulting in loss of comp and poor running problems. it may.

use it close to home first just incase it does play around.

and you are welcome by the way. glad to help.

....that sort of seizure can cause damage to pot or rings " absolutely bang on.

New plug and fresh fuel sorted the poor running. After 10mins work at home, the only thing I did do right, I suddenly disappeared in a white oily fog !!!!! guess the pot/rings were damaged as suggested, bummer.

Anyone know of independent close to Rotherham who could sort before I cart it off to an established garden maintenance dealer.

Cheers

Steve