Woohoo it's my first time / Boohoo it's my last time

Mat

Well now, what have you been up to recently that is the first time for you?

and what have you done that you will never do again?

Good things or bad, don't be shy now, spill the beans and we can all learn through your experiences.

I'll kick of with a double header.

Last Wednesday was the last time I will ever get out an unused 'box fresh' MS200t and fire it up..... end of an era (well I guess it will be when it conks out).

597666707d086_AspenMS200t.jpg.42a1ec673a8a5320413a59c81677f00c.jpg

I also chose the occasion to be the first time I have ever used Aspen. I found some in the agri merchants next door to where I work.

Aspen smells kinda nice - but I resisted the urge to taste it. Saw ran lovely

wonder how long it will be before the carb plays up :sneaky2:

So the new 201 is pants?

So is husky the way?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Not fond of the MS201. The 150 is a surprisingly OK saw, but it is prone to plummeting to the floor from what I have heard.

The last Husq top handle I had was a 338. I leave that lying around in the shed to act as a decoy in case I get broken into :lol:

Today was DEFINITELY the last day I'm going out cutting in the pouring rain and coming home soaked to the skin and manky!

Oh, no, my mistake, I'll be doing that again tomorrow. :banghead:

Spruce, I guess tomorrow wont be the first time you slip on the damp clammy saw trousers from the day before then.

I think wet trousers were probably why Rayburns got invented.

not recent but firing a belt fed gpmg. never do that again.

Hi GTR - Is that, you never want to fire one again, or is it you just wont get the chance?

Sounds awsome - got any pics :thumbup:.

I used to have a .308 that was a bit of a crack (but only 1 round at a time of course), but I part exchanged it for parenthood......

just wont get to do it again now.

red hot barrel on night shoot, watch it start to flap up and down. plus tracer 1 in 10 unless there is surplus then it went on 1 in 2.

happy days. sadly no pics as it was some time ago now, god knows where the pics have gone.

oh and i nearly creamed myself (sorry) when i heard the words "belt fed grenade launcher" so missed out on that one big time.

Edited by Rich2484