Canon C275 anti stress issues!

Quercus-90

Hi All,

I have a Camon C275 chipper with a 24hp Honda v twin.

Every time I start her up, the anti stress doesn't pick up the rpm off the top pulley... If I switch the "computer thingy" on and off it does eventually pick up Rpm and start the rollers...

So any suggestions much appreciated!

I'm a bit stumped :/ doesn't appear to be a loose/poor connection.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

where the box is situated it can pick up moisture take the four screws out the box and spray with wd40 you will notice that the led should flash when the cutter wheel turns the wires on the loom should be long enough to let you move the box from the arch to inside the engine canopy if you move the reservoir for the feed hyd to the opposite site you can mount the box in the area that it was situated any probs phone me 07780301277

where the box is situated it can pick up moisture take the four screws out the box and spray with wd40 you will notice that the led should flash when the cutter wheel turns the wires on the loom should be long enough to let you move the box from the arch to inside the engine canopy if you move the reservoir for the feed hyd to the opposite site you can mount the box in the area that it was situated any probs phone me 07780301277

Awesome reply!

Thank you so much for the advice I will do exactly this!

Very kind of you to offer advice on the phone as well.

Anything I should watch with this chipper? Haven't had it all that long, but it's fantastic for a small chipper when it's all working!

bottom roller shafts are easy to break the circlip groove doesnt have a radius on it .i make them from 32mm bar and turn them back to 25mm it does away with circlip the bottom roller bearing if you replace them dig out the inner seal and fit a grease point makes them last longer also whenever you turn the blades grease the inner flywheel bearing as its usually covered in crap and is quite hard to see in general keep them well lubed and they should last a while good wee chipper if you need to chip anything bigger than 5" you are wasting revenue

bottom roller shafts are easy to break the circlip groove doesnt have a radius on it .i make them from 32mm bar and turn them back to 25mm it does away with circlip the bottom roller bearing if you replace them dig out the inner seal and fit a grease point makes them last longer also whenever you turn the blades grease the inner flywheel bearing as its usually covered in crap and is quite hard to see in general keep them well lubed and they should last a while good wee chipper if you need to chip anything bigger than 5" you are wasting revenue

Thanks for your advice breezeblock!

Now concerned about bottom roller spindle! As I thought the pressure springs for the top roller had lost their tension as they don't seem to provide enough down force!..... Now thinking it could be due to the lower roller?

Had a look at the anti stress box today, plenty of loom to move it :)

Only thing was its bone dry inside, it decided to have a real moment today and wouldn't work for about 30 mins!

I will Pm you re supplying a spindle.