Log bag holders

Vikki

Drill holes in the corners of a pallet, insert 4 x road pins (if using bulk bags), job done. If you are using sack trolley bags then drill more holes so you can use 9 pins and support 4 x bags on one pallet (if that makes sense?) at one time. Cheap, simple and works really well! Surprisingly easy to get the bags off the pins too.

Trouble with bag holders is they don't fill properly because you can't shake them. So when you move the bags the logs settle and your bags not full anymore

Surely that's a matter of your Ts&Cs if you sell it still in the bag? i.e. just like a box of cornflakes "contents may settle in transit". Me, I just use them for seasoning in, and the bags never leave my site, so my frame works very nicely.

Alternatively, and I think Alycidon does this, you could top the bags up before you go. With shrinkage on drying you may need to anyway!