nasty saws

PJMOORE

I,AM NOT SURE I,VE MISSED THE POINT

i have never used any saws in a pendulam test or tried to rip the back handle of stihl as just used,em for cutting up wood .So on that note do they do as intended cut wood up as for the stihl name i know its naughty but would a mc culloch jonsered husky ryobi jcb etc stand upto having there handles bashed off etc

or for the money does this saw do what its suppose to do cut wood for anyone who buys one i only used a new b&q saw last week and was like holding a rubber saw but it still did its purpose that is cut wood and bet if i throw it out of a tree along with another branded saw they would both end up damaged somehow i think its all about copyrite nothing more dont get me wrong i would,nt buy one as i,am a tackle tart lol but for the odd job get the saw out the shed etc will they do the job when asked and again cut wood like a old stihl made & sold with no brake at all will still cut wood unlike the chingchongchiner one with a chainbrake will it cut wood ??? i will sit cringing now and if i,am wrong i will openly admit i,ve got it all wrong lol

I,AM NOT SURE I,VE MISSED THE POINT

i have never used any saws in a pendulam test or tried to rip the back handle of stihl as just used,em for cutting up wood .So on that note do they do as intended cut wood up as for the stihl name i know its naughty but would a mc culloch jonsered husky ryobi jcb etc stand upto having there handles bashed off etc

or for the money does this saw do what its suppose to do cut wood for anyone who buys one i only used a new b&q saw last week and was like holding a rubber saw but it still did its purpose that is cut wood and bet if i throw it out of a tree along with another branded saw they would both end up damaged somehow i think its all about copyrite nothing more dont get me wrong i would,nt buy one as i,am a tackle tart lol but for the odd job get the saw out the shed etc will they do the job when asked and again cut wood like a old stihl made & sold with no brake at all will still cut wood unlike the chingchongchiner one with a chainbrake will it cut wood ??? i will sit cringing now and if i,am wrong i will openly admit i,ve got it all wrong lol

Is this a serious post? I think it's more to do with the saws breaking under stress and taking someone's face off, not about copyright...

The point they are proving is if u fall n hit the chain brake n it brakes you end up on the fast chain there's gunna be strawberry jam everywhere !

point taken but would a saw with the same single sided mount take the same abuse with a pendilluim test there are a few out there same as and i bet they go in for repair on a regular basis with same fault after getting dropped bashed etc and in the video the guy at the end bangs the brake on and it did,nt snap off so unless there are hidden pendiluim thingys hiding in trees and you got your ppe on i could go on but i wont i just think its all about sour grapes having the stihl name on as they dont show you any of the other saws in another guise so to speak like i said or mean/think is its about copyrite or if i,am wrong i will hold my hands up and say very sorry i misunderstud the post etc and in no way do i want to ripp somones face off etc i was just being me open and to the point but i,am only human and far from perfik so please dont take it personal ever its not pointed at the poster i just thought it was up for a debate lol

i think you will find they are substandard unlike a original saw. and are being sold for not much less than a original.would you be happy if the saw you bought for £400 was found to be a chinese import. or that when using it destroyed itself sending a chain towards you. i only buy this type of gear from a dealer never from on line sites. and are very cautious when at auctions. but its not only saws you name it it made and its not the real thing.

branded clothes being top of the list to be faked.