Any mx riders in mid Devon?

jnoon

as other post salisbury is a cracking track. and have a go at enduro as a novice will need a enduro tyre on back but great fun 3 hours non stop riding over 6 plus miles of track. i am marshaling 29th at Four marks near alton 2.5 hour over 6 miles. some very good practice tracks for enduro riding in wales.

as for MX in your area sorry can not help someone will son in law has just got a 2009 yzf 450 yam and his mate has the 450 susuki had a 125 then went to a 200 ktm but says the 450 handles much better as more power. saying that folded it into a burn and wrecked the hyperflo rad. new £500 for a pair ouch

The 125's are a great mx bike, & easy to keep running, once you go to a four stoke you do have to keep a good eye on motor condition or it can get expensive.

Just getting ready to put a new piston kit in my 426 after checking the 5 valves are in spec, ( thankfully they are), these motors take a bit more money unless you can turn a spanner a bit.

Argh Mr Noon, your going to have to get some blue saws to support those graffics on the bike now, mind you nothing wrong with a Makita!:001_smile:

If you look behind the front bars in the pic there's a stack of blue boxes, all my majors power tools from when I was doing carpentry

Ok mate will do,

Was thinking bout cred on sat depends if my kit arives by then,

If not the next even at cred will be October aparantly it's held once a month there,

You keen to meet up for a blast?

Josh

Defo keen to meet up for a ride,I'll be at the October crediton meet,might try and ride PCMP or cheddar 14th or 15th sep. There's a few little tracks around Exeter which are ok for a bit of bike time but all the good practice tracks are an hour away. The south west needs more places to practice but at the rate tracks are being closed there won't be anywhere left to race soon.

Defo keen to meet up for a ride,I'll be at the October crediton meet,might try and ride PCMP or cheddar 14th or 15th sep. There's a few little tracks around Exeter which are ok for a bit of bike time but all the good practice tracks are an hour away. The south west needs more places to practice but at the rate tracks are being closed there won't be anywhere left to race soon.

Well I'm going now Saturday mate,

Yes do you want to meet up for the October practise?

Cheers josh