Farmi Chipper on Mog any feedback welcome

simparb

I ran it today at both speeds, 1000 is only way. 540 just bungs shoot up. Type in junkkari HJG into YouTube, it's hilarious! Roller is very sharp, just needs brightening up as infeed has gone a bit rusty. I'll persevere for a bit. Don't want to spend silly money on one, may modify this one with another feed roller.

Is it a CH160?

Like this one?

Because if it is,it will always be greif.It was never designed as a Brush Chipper.They were designed to make big chips for heating pellets.

That info came from the Factory in Finland.I had one,it was such a pile of shitte i was estatic to pass it off before I filled it with cement and sank it.

ch160.jpg.cc25c55ab2d42398fcfc733c1884e55d.jpg

Edited by Mike Hill

Haha I'm pretty sure its not the 160 it looks too small. I forgot to take a photo today.

Its really good on woody material and large twisted branches but throw some thuja in and its painful! Just jams the feed rollers up. Bad design having the rollers so far from the anvil? Might have to get the gas out and remove a section!!