Chris and Paul's "Bang Tidy" thread.

silky fox

Stan is the 'Man', such a knowledgable bloke and great crack! Great person to be around. I wish Liam all the luck in the world on this industry, you deserve it mate!

My wife arranged advert posh meal tonight at the best French restaurant in the North East 'Bouchon Bistro' in Hexham - well worth a visit! And I got told off for wearing my new Airstreams!

Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor

Stan is the 'Man', such a knowledgable bloke and great crack! Great person to be around. I wish Liam all the luck in the world on this industry, you deserve it mate!

My wife arranged advert posh meal tonight at the best French restaurant in the North East 'Bouchon Bistro' in Hexham - well worth a visit! And I got told off for wearing my new Airstreams!

HI CHRIS ive just google it mate looks good mate and good price too :thumbup1:nice one mate jon :thumbup:

Well I don't see the problem?...you didn't buy them to work in...they are for best.i see nothing wrong with your choice of evening attire..airstreams are perfect for the restaurant...you could easily have one too many glasses of wine...fall off your chair holding a steak knife and stab your foot......and now you are protected!...or the wife could stand on your toes with her stilletto heel.once again you feel nothing:D:D:D

1380307305764.jpg.5cd13d9bede74d0948b0f120380947e2.jpg

1380307294220.jpg.02fee3f64a3ea8af4b78c2be0ed0d163.jpg

Edited by silky fox

Well I don't see the problem?...you didn't buy them to work in...they are for best.i see nothing wrong with your choice of evening attire..airstreams are perfect for the restaurant...you could easily have one too many glasses of wine...fall off your chair holding a steak knife and stsb your foot......and you are protected!...or the wife could stand on your toes with her stilleto....once again you feel nothing:D:D:D

HI PAUL got a spare pair i can buy off you mate you must have 10/12 boxes of them how much a pair after 10pt of cizzzer mate :thumbup1:thanks jon :thumbup:

Ask to speak to Chris, tell him I sent you!

No bloody Scrumpy tonight due to one little man being born a year ago and it's his birthday this weekend - how inconsiderate! Did he not know tonight is Scrumpy night! I am having to make do with Kronenbourg!

Hope you have a great weekend with your family Paul and happy birthday to the little fella!!!

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1380309080.038131.jpg.b05ae883a212a375533e98a670c8c5b7.jpg

Ask to speak to Chris, tell him I sent you!

No bloody Scrumpy tonight due to one little man being born a year ago and it's his birthday this weekend - how inconsiderate! Did he not know tonight is Scrumpy night! I am having to make do with Kronenbourg!

Hope you have a great weekend with your family Paul and happy birthday to the little fella!!!

[ATTACH]135884[/ATTACH]

HI CHRIS looks good there mate i will pm paul to let him no when were coming up mate jon