Chris and Paul's "Bang Tidy" thread.

silky fox

Got soaked today before we even went up the trees!

Ill tell you what though, Paul keeps insisting he is the second climber but he smashed out a sycamore today with lots of technical rigging, he's still got it...Big Time!

Think I might make him climb every day and be the lead climber, he's certainly the lead drinker of scrumpy of a Friday

HI CHRIS you made me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:about paul lead drinker on the cizzzer theres chaps down here can not keep up with paul i said TO EGGS AND MATT WERES PAUL GONE THEN I GO BACK TO THE CARAVAN AT THE TRUCKERS AND I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD MATE :001_tongue:SEE YOU SOON JON :thumbup:

Yeah Boss....I don't mess around when I'm up a tree....unlike Will from Vermeer who turned up onsite to film an interview for Vermeer UK....he is camper than a row of pink tents!:D:D:D

HI CHRIS i see what your saying mate what time do you call this to turn up on site for a interview as your looking at your watch chris:lol: jon :thumbup1:

Hi chaps I like the chipper it looks quite compact ,did you try a bandit ? Either 9 or 12 inch I had a look at the Vermeer website and the auto feed / stress control seems to not stop the feed quick enough meaning it dribbles chips on the floor behind the truck,Bandit have an auto reverse system that stops this are you able to adjust the auto feed on the vermeer?

The Vermeer Also has an Auto Reverse system. The auto reverse feature monitors infeed hydraulic pressures and will automatically reverse and re-feed material if a blockage or jam is detected. :thumbup1:

The Vermeer Also has an Auto Reverse system. The auto reverse feature monitors infeed hydraulic pressures and will automatically reverse and re-feed material if a blockage or jam is detected. :thumbup1:

HI VERMEER what biggest chipper you make the one in the pics looks very large and what will it chip hr and how much dev does use per running flat out thanks jon:thumbup:ps sorry chris jon

CAMP! is this because of my hat, notice I was the only one not getting rained on! haha Was a pleasure to see you guys today thank you I'm tempted to put some of the out takes on your the blog!

HI VERMEER what biggest chipper you make the one in the pics looks very large and what will it chip hr and how much dev does use per running flat out thanks jon:thumbup:ps sorry chris jon

This is a very hard question to answer as with such large machinery like the HG 6000 which you can see in the picture there it greatly depends on the material you are putting in and the screens you are using, which affects the end product you are getting.

The HG 6000 with the new Chip Drum is a new product and we have had it chipping over 120 ton an hour of virgin timber making excellent quality chips for biomass plants, but like I said there are many variables.

There are bigger units then this but please feel free to e mail me or give me a call and we can have a chat.

Check out of Facebook page below there are some great videos

[email protected] Cheers :thumbup1:

https://www.facebook.com/Vermeeruk