Ello Ello Ello Who's selling this then?!!!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Yeah I bought that... Or rather I didn't .. All went quiet when I suggested a meeting of man and machine before the handshake/£

8 bidders in all. I got additional info and 8 more pics before auction end. The info was all very typical to the machine.

The REAL account holder eventually contacted me and said he had nothing to do with it, which eBay team seemed to back up.. but they were a bit vague.

Didn't send any money or deposit ... cos I don't buy photos !! 😬

Didn't see any pics on here of the original, but I got a few if anyone is interested. 😕

(Also on Instagram)

Hi all,

Yeah I bought that... Or rather I didn't .. All went quiet when I suggested a meeting of man and machine before the handshake/£

8 bidders in all. I got additional info and 8 more pics before auction end. The info was all very typical to the machine.

The REAL account holder eventually contacted me and said he had nothing to do with it, which eBay team seemed to back up.. but they were a bit vague.

Didn't see any pics on here of the original, but I got a few if anyone is interested. 😕

(Also on Instagram)

Sounds like a lucky escape.

We were chatting about it yesterday, with it being as local as it said it was none of us knew of it or could think of who might have been selling it. Even the guy who was interested in it felt it odd that there was no contact number for the seller.

Agreed Chris, but I know plenty of eBay listings without numbers.. Cos you get irritating calls from people asking time wasting questions and trying to get a buy it now price. The correspondence I had and the check on sellers ratings was plausible enough... So I'd rather bid than not be quite sure if genuine. I would never give a deposit and refuse to use PayPal. Cos I don't trust the system. Justified I reckon. 😌

Hi all,

(Also on Instagram)

All very wierd. Even the spotlamps on it were angled the same way as elfs but he said not his. Even wierder, if I look at the finished auction now the seller name has changed!!!

FORESTRY FORWARDER MINI BRUUNETT | eBay