IRATA LEVEL 1 Looking to get into arboriculture as a climber

Stueyfox

Which company in Manchester? Think Manchester is the closest place to nelson I have worked, there nothing at all around my end its horrible.!

Was doing work for James brown and Bally from clitheroe.. When fountains used to look after M60 and Martins were doing all the rail de veg on the west...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bally could just clear some trees, he'd be abit screwd now trying to get his tractors on track with out them being RRV. We're working on a project and your not allowed to tack a chipper on track in a possession unless we have an RRV to lift it off if it breaks down. An also another RRV on standby!

It's stupid the level of H an S these days.

Bally could just clear some trees, he'd be abit screwd now trying to get his tractors on track with out them being RRV. We're working on a project and your not allowed to tack a chipper on track in a possession unless we have an RRV to lift it off if it breaks down. An also another RRV on standby!

It's stupid the level of H an S these days.

Hes not bothered nowadays.. 3 harvesters and 3 forwarders in the woods now. Talking to him last week and turning away from the rail... Do alot for cleartrack and they just won some major contracts so keeps me away from projects which are always hard work with too many people about

I don't blame him.

Clear track have just won a section on LNW south. There's quite a few tenders about at min. Good to see it pick up again, it all died off abit in 2009 for a year or 2.

Yeah got a 100 mile i heard, and 108 on LNE which i am on at the min and qts got 20 around northampton.. Another tender out there for 80 route around west midlands too.. All work too keep us busy and making money,, so all good

Yeah got a 100 mile i heard, and 108 on LNE which i am on at the min and qts got 20 around northampton.. Another tender out there for 80 route around west midlands too.. All work too keep us busy and making money,, so all good

It is. Plenty of cash!

I guy I work with also works for homegrown timber, I am from Cheshire but working on the Anglia line around north London, loads and loads of work down hear!

Plenty of work pal, been down Leighton buzzard for a good few month, just in Wales at min near Llandudno. Really nice area.

Plenty of work pal, been down Leighton buzzard for a good few month, just in Wales at min near Llandudno. Really nice area.

Being a Cheshire man, spend a lot of time in Wales being so close to there and yeah it's nice, I did my chainsaw course in corwen with phil dunford, great bloke aswell, so what are you doing, fence line Clearance or 6 metres from rail etc

Being a Cheshire man, spend a lot of time in Wales being so close to there and yeah it's nice, I did my chainsaw course in corwen with phil dunford, great bloke aswell, so what are you doing, fence line Clearance or 6 metres from rail etc

Doing abit of everything pal, clearing for new overheads, 6m flail, the job in Wales is clearing trees in a drainage ditch so diggers can get in an sort it out. I'm a site supervisor so I go from site to site filling out audit forms ect.