Purpose Built Forwarder Thread (OSA, FMG/Bruunett, Entracon, Norcar/Logset etc)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=650080681754084&set=pcb.908313699184057&type=1&theaterHi Jon here is the Bruunett info you asked for.Had a look on mine and this is the best info i can supply. 1 and 2 lift ram, 3 filter, 4 goes to right/rear slew pot, 5 dipper, 6 rotator, 7 runs down outside of cab, 8 runs downside of cab so 7 and 8 maybe steering, 9 grab, 10 rotator, 11 right/front slewpot, 12 dipper, 13 grab close.

At work today.All going well apart from a little problem with the dipper arm control, when you move the joystick the variable pump is not coming in. Works fine if you are using another control at the same time. seems like the spool is not sending the pilot signal to the variable pump???

597669c06fafd_Picture032.jpg.781f9fdfc3829bc2c76ebbb045c87e30.jpg

597669c06d461_Picture037.jpg.11665798e17e831490070bde6e517c95.jpg

Looks good Elf, maybe benefit from getting injectors done once you get a chance?

My Mate used to be fmg mechanic, liked the osa 250/1210 but hated the 810. Electrics on 250 used to be an issue and I also remember him saying there's a grease nipple somewhere awkward, if you don't get it then it's a machine splitting job to replace bearing. I'll ask him where it was next time I see him

Looks good Elf, maybe benefit from getting injectors done once you get a chance?

My Mate used to be fmg mechanic, liked the osa 250/1210 but hated the 810. Electrics on 250 used to be an issue and I also remember him saying there's a grease nipple somewhere awkward, if you don't get it then it's a machine splitting job to replace bearing. I'll ask him where it was next time I see him

Do you mean this 810?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aTNtj-az14]FMG Timberjack 810 - YouTube[/ame]

I'll agree with electrical issues! The relays seem to go funny and ocillate so you have to tap them till they fail. Had trouble with crane not slewing, turns out it was a dodgy plug behind the cab where all the wires meet. Very few mechanical problems, crane is being rebuilt as that was very worn. As for the engine, good old perkins smokes like goodun as most do, injectors make no difference. They are rattly smoky things but seem to go on for ever! :thumbup1: nice to see another one working as it should :thumbup: