Hiflex or stretch Airs?

Joe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice plan:001_cool:

i'm not shore how happy bbb would be it you stuck your saw through a pair of stretch air's. like you did with the last pair of trousers. slow and steady mate and a bit of forward planning up the tree will get you round the tree much easier . plus listen to your forman. THATS WHY HE IS THERE... sorry was i ranting.

i just wear my boardies and a pair of jandals!(thongs) or flip flops to you brits.have my steel cap toe nails and the saw normally catches in my mass amounts of leg hair.:scared1:

In the real world any climbing trousers for me,im not really fussy,have had hi flex and husq and like them both.:001_smile:

i'm not shore how happy bbb would be it you stuck your saw through a pair of stretch air's. like you did with the last pair of trousers. slow and steady mate and a bit of forward planning up the tree will get you round the tree much easier . plus listen to your forman. THATS WHY HE IS THERE... sorry was i ranting.

I know, it has proper s£!t me up:scared1:, and hopefully i have learnt this time, and it wont be happening again. And i do listen to you but what I was doing was being lazy with my positioning rather than not listening, but in the future I'll be taking more notice of when bbb says take your time, and of what you say.

I know, it has proper s£!t me up:scared1:, and hopefully i have learnt this time, and it wont be happening again. And i do listen to you but what I was doing was being lazy with my positioning rather than not listening, but in the future I'll be taking more notice of when bbb says take your time, and of what you say.

nice one joe. i think i forget some times how much pressure there is on the younger climber too impress . you will soon be snapping at my feet as i get slower in my old age. AH AH