motocross/supercross

Dnolan9

Follow motocross like a religion. Spent a fortune last year travelling around the country watching the redbull and maxxis series. I sponsor an up and coming rider called tommy alba, anyone who follows British mx will know the name.

Just come back from watching the phoenix tools championship at Torrington. Kristen whatley was wild card entry and was absolutely flying.

Not going to go to maxxis next week as can't afford to travel around the country this year, anyway how Milton malser is a British championship track il never know, its awful!

Couldn't make the Phoenix round today, prob head up to Weston to watch the red bull pro nationals in a few weeks. Just starting to organise to go Germany for the motocross of nations end of September, if you've never been to a mxon I would highly recommend it. AMA sx has been good this year :thumbup:

ive never been to the track but im just going because it is close really haha but it should be an alright day out havent seen mx action in a long time :( motocross should be a religion such a good sport and should be more publicized :)

one of my mate went to lommel last september and rang me from the track jealousy wasnt the word! hopefully i can get up enough cash to go to germany because the racing should be top class as always :) its been very good this year some good competition in it and its giving us a preview of how good it will be when the likes of roczen, wilson and tomac make the jump to 450s :) roll on round 1 of ama outdoors at hangtown :D