need a new groundsaw again, 560xp letting me down :-/

jnoon

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the ideal suggestion for a ground saw................It made by Diston and is tried and tested and will cut all wood.......................It a CROSSCUT BACK SAW lmao..........no electronics no petrol as long as ya file it it won't go tits up lol

sorry just my poor sense of humor:blushing:

:

I got the ideal suggestion for a ground saw................It made by Diston and is tried and tested and will cut all wood.......................It a CROSSCUT BACK SAW lmao..........no electronics no petrol as long as ya file it it won't go tits up lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are some ok and some a bag o shite I wonder ??

Ask husky, I know a lad who has a 2013 saw 560, no problems, my husky dealer told me today he has sent back 2 2013 560 this week, last week 2 550 for new carbs and coils. I really think husky should have field tested these saws in all situations before releasing them. I think they will loose a lot of customers over this.

Sent from Hodge's eye phone using the new fancy Arbtalk Mobile App:)

HI MATE i like that a lot your in my dads the saw were not like that so called CUT FASTER HOW CAN THAT BE WHEN SOME ARE AT THE DEALERS ALL THE TIME BUT LIKE STUBBY WHY ARE SOME GOOD AND SOME :thumbdown::thumbdown:JON

Ask husky, I know a lad who has a 2013 saw 560, no problems, my husky dealer told me today he has sent back 2 2013 560 this week, last week 2 550 for new carbs and coils. I really think husky should have field tested these saws in all situations before releasing them. I think they will loose a lot of customers over this.

I think you are right bud . Mine had a new carb and hotter spark plug . . They should send all the dealers the modded parts and get em recalled and retro fitted me thinks .

Hodge bro they won't give a crap buddy as the UK market not a big one ......It not right but that the real world I guess

HI HODGE your right there im told the same by a large dealer down here mate and there still going T.TS THEY COME OUT IN 2011 THATS 2 YEARS :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:JON

I think you are right bud . Mine had a new carb and hotter spark plug . . They should send all the dealers the modded parts and get em recalled and retro fitted me thinks .

Mine was sent back to husky who put loads of new bits on, carb,coil,chainbrake,starter and other stuff but it still does not like to start when hot, its gone now but when it worked I loved it.