Husqvarna 225H60 Hedgtrimmer !!

Graham 777

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing worse than Aspen sniffing Stihl owners:lol::001_tt2:

The trimmers are a bit fast, opened up the Wolfmans muffler and the think revved like a Pro Am TZ250 off the start line at Brands:lol:

:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Speak for yourself. I bet you have opened up more 200t saws and modded them than husky saws......

Anyway if sniffing petrol all day does what it has done to you then I'm all for the aspen route. :001_tt2::lol::lol::lol::001_tongue:

:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Speak for yourself. I bet you have opened up more 200t saws and modded them than husky saws......

Anyway if sniffing petrol all day does what it has done to you then I'm all for the aspen route. :001_tt2::lol::lol::lol::001_tongue:

Yeah - the MS200T is without the best topper made in recent history but that doesn't mean every Husky product is a load of old rowlocks:001_rolleyes:

That recoil pulley that you have that is made of something ressembling soft French Cheese will have a number like 5XX XX XX-XX on it and possibly "EM" if it is a real Husqvarna one. It will also have a date code in a circular format with the year in the middle and an arrow pointing to the month of manufacture or something very similar - unlike Stihl, with this one, you can actually tell when it was manufactured - God bless the Swedes:001_tt2:

Funny enough, the last non standard recoil pulley I found was on an MS200T - that was crap to:001_rolleyes:

Houston we have a problem....

I have just checked the plastic... It has the year stamp. 2012. It has EM original on it. Made in Sweden. And the number 503 77 63.......

It is clear that the trimmer is resenting being worked on by someone that has bad feelings for anything that hasn't come out of the Stihl factory so is playing up:thumbup:

The part is probably genuine then - you sure it is the correct part and the parts it is meshing with are OK?

The recoil system is used on loads of Husqvarna saws so there must be more that is being missed......Oh Lord - another Riches MS200 thread:001_rolleyes::lol:

Yep I must remember to put stihl only on my invoices in future. :001_rolleyes:

they parts are fine, its the engineering that's a fault. The pull works perfectly if I put my hand on the top of it. And I don't even have to push down. The catcher parts are fine. Perfect condition and in the rough place.. When turning slowly with top pressure I can look into it and see the are making contact. Without pushing they slip off.

Lets face it there saws are fine. But this make of hedgecutter is pants. The engine may be good but the plastics are not.

Nothing anyone can say about it will change my mind either:001_tt2:

Well I guess asking if anyone has a parts diagram or service manual. So I can check to see if anything is missing from the starter assembly or the flywheel is right.

Looking at it nothing looks amiss or modded.

I posted this earlier Rich - http://www.husqvarna.com/ddoc/HUSI/HUSI1997_AAaa/HUSI1997_AAaa_I9700011_.pdf

Your camambert should be part - 503 77 53-01:thumbup:

Are you sure your part is correct??