looking for a tractor

Stu

Massey 390T was a good tractor for general work, and you should get a fair one for £10k, but would depend on what you want it for? You could get a lot of Ford for 10 grand, 8210 for example?

HI JACK what a tractor the 390t but you will not get one here for 10k that why i got a mf 399 :thumbup1:but 390 is a good tractor better off with 3 stick as the gear box on 40k are no good :thumbdown:jon :thumbup:

its gunna be a forestry tractor, used for towing an 8 ton trailer fo use in the woods and getting logs to the chipper ready for the biomass boiler

HI STU my mf 399 8/10 ton pull ok 105hp plus mine has a 2 ton loader on so thats pavt cast wheels and water in to and very good on red to :thumbup1:jon :thumbup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.