Cheers Charlieh

Andy Collins

I'd like to thank, on here, Charlieh, for 4 days of work with me. Its always difficult taking on someone from afar, as you cant check them out prior to working with them. But Charlie is one of those guys who just gets stuck into his work, if he's not sure of something he'll check first. so if anyone is stuck for a good labourer, I can highly recommend this man.

Good on ya, Charlie :thumbup1:

I'd like to thank, on here, Charlieh, for 4 days of work with me. Its always difficult taking on someone from afar, as you cant check them out prior to working with them. But Charlie is one of those guys who just gets stuck into his work, if he's not sure of something he'll check first. so if anyone is stuck for a good labourer, I can highly recommend this man.

Good on ya, Charlie :thumbup1:

:blushing: Cheers Andy it was good to meet you and i had great time, nice to see another bit of the country

Charlieh you should of said you where coming down this way it would of been nice to meet up and have an ale and a chat:001_smile:

Sorry David, i was staying up at a friends in norfolk and traveling the 20 odd miles down each day, will hopefully meet up at some point in the next few months though :001_smile:

oh and Andy it took me 3hrs45mins to get home again due to really heavy snow on the A14 I was going at 35mph at one point and that felt to fast, so i hope the weather isn't to bad for you over the next few days, and thanks again