Scotland get together.

Tom D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybodys guess. I have seven phone numbers from folk who I know are coming, and there are a further 15 or so who have said they'd like to but not confirmed yet. My guess is there'll be around 15, but if people bring friends then maybe more.

Anybodys guess. I have seven phone numbers from folk who I know are coming, and there are a further 15 or so who have said they'd like to but not confirmed yet. My guess is there'll be around 15, but if people bring friends then maybe more.

sound like it'll be a good weekend :001_rolleyes:

ok a few details required,

no 1, the 5 quid for the bbq stuff is that still happening?

no 2, if it is, is it a case of someone buying stuff then everyone giving them the money when we get there

no 3, will we be needing anything else other than climbing kit tent change so on and so forth

no 4, do you have any more info on where i can get the landy stuck? lol

no 5, did you get my number

no 6, if i was to find the address for the 4x4 school would Tom Tom take me the same way as the directions youve posted?

i think i have covered everything, ill be bringing another member on here who aint been on for ages.

Edited by Alasdair

The 5 quid is ok if everyone else wants to do it that way, I'll buy the food if so.

Bring whatever you need plus if there's something you want to try / buy ask Gustharts to bring it. I'll ask about the off roading, and i've no idea where your tom tom will take you, but probably the same way as i've posted.:001_smile:

Has everyone got a tent? I can get a large mini marquee type thing and was wondering if i ought to bring it. It might be handy as a canteen / bar if it rains.

Also I quite fancy setting up a zipline, I have a 12mm 60m lowering line and a tandem pulley,does anyone know a good braking mechanism to use. I reckon we could get a pretty good one going from the banking next to the campsite.:001_smile: