Kindling required

Axholme

Thought the 3 pallets of kindling we had would last us for the next couple of months but a company order all of them today so we are kindlingless.

We just want 1 pallet for now I'm sure we won't be selling much more and it may last us until we get time to produce some more.

Ours were in green nets and weighed 4kg with 100 on a pallet, kindling was made from kiln dried softwood.

If anyone can supply similar please PM me or reply here.

Delivery Postcode - DN17 4BS

Thank you in advance. Mark

We have kindling made from pine that was originally kiln dried. Unfortunately we dont send out on pallets. If you can collect no problem. I am sure Joys kindling will be as dry as kiln dried. The whole kiln dried thing is a load of rubbish once wood, especially kindling is dry its dry.

• 3 weeks later...

We didn't get much of a response to our request for kindling and as our customers wanted kiln dried we decided to find the time to make our own. We managed to do about 830 nets which included cutting the wood as well in a week. Good job I didn't just buy 100 nets we sold 120 last week.

597663f6010a1_march13068.jpg.0c2fc6251764a1f5f1f5c06bc686cda8.jpg