Vacancy as a climber or grounds person on the Godalming, Surrey

Rhystree

Hi im looking ideally for a qualified climbing arborist or grounds person for an almost imediate start for the right candidate. The climber must have all relevant climbing and chainsaw Units and the grounds person needs chainsaw units for the ground and aerial rescue. Im looking for someone with experience in all aspects of tree surgery but willing to offer on the job training for the right candidate. With the chance to learn to further themselves and become a climber if the grounds person wants to get off the ground.

But most of all I want some one who is punctual, curtious, can follow instruction and has common sense when it comes to tree work

Wages are negotiable depending on experience.

Or if you know of someone looking for a job please let me know

Thanks

Rhys

Charterhouse Tree Care

01252 790494

Tried to pm you but it says your inbox is full buddy.

Hi buddy,

I'm very interested in this position. I'm bassed in Farnham so very local to yourselves.

I started in forestry for a year and a bit but have been climbing for the past 2 years.

Please feel free to call or txt on 07714 473472

Cheers

Jack Logan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...