farmi wp or carry 25?

kinney logging

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I bent my wp36. Hasn't put me off the machine but I would suggest being careful with larger/heavier timber. I've not had any other problems and on timber up to 12" it works very well. It's quick and easy to set up and take down.

If Steve from Riko happens to read this, I did what you suggested after our chat at the Royal Welsh last year but didn't hear back from you so assumed you changed your mind.

Yes, I bent my wp36. Hasn't put me off the machine but I would suggest being careful with larger/heavier timber. I've not had any other problems and on timber up to 12" it works very well. It's quick and easy to set up and take down.

If Steve from Riko happens to read this, I did what you suggested after our chat at the Royal Welsh last year but didn't hear back from you so assumed you changed your mind.

any pics of yrs

the fact you bent yours has put me off the machine a bit . i dont want some light thing thats not goen to last and the hakki pilke puts me off a bit because it only does up to 12" timber . theres no wp's in ireland so cant get a look at one dont like buying something i havent seen before. am goen to see a hakki pilke carry tomoro see what i think of it. if i never seen that you had bent yours id be swaying towards the wp36.

I wouldn't call it a light machine for that price bracket. Alhough I haven't used the Hakki, I have seen a demo and given a choice I'd buy the wp36 again. The log lift is very simple and effective on the wp36 and I've got to say the log lift on the Hakki Carry looks a little flimsy. It's not an easy decision to make and I would suggest talking to as many people and trying as many machines as possible before buying. Good luck!

I wouldn't call it a light machine for that price bracket. Alhough I haven't used the Hakki, I have seen a demo and given a choice I'd buy the wp36 again. The log lift is very simple and effective on the wp36 and I've got to say the log lift on the Hakki Carry looks a little flimsy. It's not an easy decision to make and I would suggest talking to as many people and trying as many machines as possible before buying. Good luck!

ya the log lifter on the hakki pilke looks crap and its £1100 :scared1::scared1: i am very tempted by the wp36 especially after you say you would buy it agean. theres not much to look at over here in ireland