Poplar fell.

Andy R

it's very slowly picking up mate, not fast enough to feel comfortable but gradually enough to lessen the butterflies if you know what I mean...Must have done 3 jobs for the bloke we felled this poplar for, and he has a few more in the pipeline. Other stuff to look at, maybe just over a weeks work on the books but the phone is still ringing each day...have noticed the job to quote ratio has gone down a bit tbh...but is to be expected I suppose.

Thats good to hear mate. Good to have contacts like the one you just done. I sub, but still do alot of my own work, and it went dead for a while but i have a few contracts with local B&B's which always keep me busy, when im not out and about.

Did you just fell and leave the wood?

yep..:001_smile:

Far off on the horizon is the main house..(mansion)..and the lord of the manor is opening up a ride in line with the view from the house...went up there yesterday and topped out some skinny 70-80ft sycamore and then felled the trunks for him, and felled a large ash tree. Most of the tree's in there are medium sized ash and sycamore covered in ivy. Once everything is down and the remainder thinned out he's going to replant and put the ride down. Should be a fantastic woodland once it's done.....must be great to have money like that..:001_tongue:

looks like a branch came down from the other tree at 48 secs and just missed him.

nowhere near him mate. If you look where he is stood at 1:55 you can see more clearly where the branch in question landed...and where he moves to at 2:05 is where he would have been stood when the first stem hit the deck...

cheers.