Tis the season to see Fungi, fa la la la la....

David Humphries

From that sharp ended response i am just gonna post pics of what i know and not even attempt to get my head around aggressive fungi and the trees defense mechanisms. As i am obviously out of my league in the fungi world and if i put my two penneth in, i don't get shown where i have gone wrong i just get slapped out with a sledgehammer. :001_rolleyes:

matty if you rook it that way then i am sorry for that, it was not meant tobe in any way shape nor form, you know me better than that. When have i ever done anything but encourage you?

there is no league matty, were all rank beginners, it is only the love of truth that counts, that pursuit over all else.:thumbup1:

matty if you rook it that way then i am sorry for that, it was not meant tobe in any way shape nor form, you know me better than that. When have i ever done anything but encourage you?

there is no league matty, were all rank beginners, it is only the love of truth that counts, that pursuit over all else.:thumbup1:

Ha ha thats cool mate. I took the comment the wrong way as i had a rough night out with friends last night.

Thats true you have done nothing but encourage me and show me the error of my ways.

Your digs are more subtle these days jonny:lol:

Fungicides, well all but sulphur at high concentrations, ie toxic to life in general bar probably archaea:001_tt2:

As for what the king is wearing, do you really believe that i am that man, that I have this "ego" regarding my position in life? come and have a day out with me and some of the others, you never know you might enjoy yourself, we do, even when were talking utter Blx:lol:

Thats a very hospitable offer Tony thank you, one that If I had the time I would deffo accept, I'm certain I would enjoy it, as I said earlier I have always enjoyed yours and Mr Humphries fungi finds, you both seem to have a sixth-sence type ability to find them.

Thats a very hospitable offer Tony thank you, one that If I had the time I would deffo accept, I'm certain I would enjoy it, as I said earlier I have always enjoyed yours and Mr Humphries fungi finds, you both seem to have a sixth-sence type ability to find them.

The law of attraction my dear fellow, that esoteric nonsense that seems to have stood me in good stead mycologicaly speaking.:thumbup1:

You really should make the time Jonny, my forays are legend!:thumbup: