trees climbing business

English-arb

hi everyone,

just wondered if someone could answer a question for me.

I was looking at the possibility of a mini business in recreational tree climbing, e.g kids and adults would come for a couple of hours when they are on holiday and have a climb.

I am aware of companies like good leaf tree climbing in IOW but wondered if you need an actual instructor qualification I.E lantra award or if the relevant NPTC tickets are acceptable with of course reasonable amount of experience.

many thanks

• 6 months later...
Hi, the company your on about over here Recreational Tree Climbing by Treefrog Climbing Adventures is owned and run by a couple of friends of mine, check out there site. I'm sure they would be happy to answer any questions you might have about rec climbing

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

amazing! i have been wondering about getting into something like this in my spare time maybe running a summer club and then doing it on saturday/sundays the rest of the year helping people of all ages climb trees and have a good day out pushing them selfs and each other to reach new goals. i will drop them a email on advice on how to set up and qualifications to teach and advise.

thanks for posting this