posch tilting saw bench are they any good?

Ross Macneil

As the owner of an elderly Posch machine I can honestly say that there are no issues with build quality or back up. I even suggested one if these tilting machines to a friend recently but I have not heard if he has looked any further yet.

If I did not have a processor myself to keep me in the firewood that keeps my house warm in cold weather and the water hot all year I would certainly be looking in that direction. Age also has a lot to do with this as well. I certainly don't want to be handling the end product more than necessary so the conveyor loading facility is important to me. At 30 this is not really an issue:001_tongue: At 50+ it certainly is:biggrin:

If you get a lot of sticks and bendy bits of timber that are easily handled I think this is the way forward and seems to be a lot easier than messing with a chain saw. Chop and chuck into the pick-up/trailer, what could be simpler?

I made a decision not to go down the route of oil or gas for heating and at present keep things as simple as possible. This has proved to be the right one for our lifestyle so far, although wood pellet becons in the future:thumbup:

codlasher

As the owner of an elderly Posch machine I can honestly say that there are no issues with build quality or back up. I even suggested one if these tilting machines to a friend recently but I have not heard if he has looked any further yet.

If I did not have a processor myself to keep me in the firewood that keeps my house warm in cold weather and the water hot all year I would certainly be looking in that direction. Age also has a lot to do with this as well. I certainly don't want to be handling the end product more than necessary so the conveyor loading facility is important to me. At 30 this is not really an issue:001_tongue: At 50+ it certainly is:biggrin:

If you get a lot of sticks and bendy bits of timber that are easily handled I think this is the way forward and seems to be a lot easier than messing with a chain saw. Chop and chuck into the pick-up/trailer, what could be simpler?

I made a decision not to go down the route of oil or gas for heating and at present keep things as simple as possible. This has proved to be the right one for our lifestyle so far, although wood pellet becons in the future:thumbup:

codlasher

HI COD your right there mate logs work for me to it heats the house very well mate thanks jon :thumbup: