Body Language of Trees

Dan Curtis

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why aren't you at work Tony C?:001_tt2:

Well Ive been working with some kind of cold/flu/virus all week felt a lot better yesterday and smashed the majority of a 2 dayer but went in with a migraine and feeling sick whenever i opened my eyes or moved, we drove to the job and while the lads got started i had a bit of a snooze while I waited for some pills to kick in...

by ten they had it under control and Gordon the little angelsaid they dont need me and drove me home.:thumbup1: I wasnt any use to anyone today, sitting here is o.k but as soon as I stand up I know im as weak as a kitten.

doing my noodle in now, had enough of being ill, been a week now.:thumbdown:

Who cares but scholars who feel anal about such things and feel a need to exert authority or excellence:001_rolleyes:

Getting into that much detail on an essentialy tools based forum is only going to detract from the breaking down of the basics, which are to be considered of far greater importance at this level.

let the academics squabble over the finer details, they are much better at it:001_tongue:

I care about clarity and precision. When I say things I like people to know exactly what I mean - that way both they and I are better able to tell if I'm talking rubbish. It keeps me on my toes. I could use vague half truths, empty generalisations and woeful sentence construction to get my point across but I think that's counterproductive.

Where's this tools based forum? Rebranding the site to ease your existential angst about feeling rejected by 'the man' doesn't change reality. The members will use it as they see fit, those that don't like it can leave - as many times as they like. :)

I care about clarity and precision. When I say things I like people to know exactly what I mean - that way both they and I are better able to tell if I'm talking rubbish. It keeps me on my toes. I could use vague half truths, empty generalisations and woeful sentence construction to get my point across but I think that's counterproductive.

Where's this tools based forum? Rebranding the site to ease your existential angst about feeling rejected by 'the man' doesn't change reality. The members will use it as they see fit, those that don't like it can leave - as many times as they like. :)

Oh Tonys throwing his toys out, that doesnt happen too often!

My angst isnt about being rejected by the man tony, I became the man! long done with such petty rubbish:thumbup:

some of us change over time and grow as we go.

Did I rebrand the site? corr I must be clever, I do apologise old bean, lets get out the journals and see how popular the threads are, say against new rigging winches for whole tree removals goes!:lol:

And I do come and go as i please, and say what im thinking too, thats the joy of being my own man and not somebodies mod bod!:biggrin:

Tony S is in one of his hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian moods:001_smile:

I put this in the other thread by accident...more appropriate here...but wearing thin by now:001_smile:

What's the difference between an axiom and a paradigm Tony.S?:001_smile:

Who cares but scholars who feel anal about such things and feel a need to exert authority or excellence:001_rolleyes:

Oh Tonys throwing his toys out, that doesnt happen too often!

Once again...you can't keep up with Tony so you resort to these petty little jabs instead. It's worn beyond thin......and another thread ruined.

Glad you found your book Dan