First chipper.. Few bits needed.

Acg128

Spoke to yourselves a few times already, only picked it up Friday. The belt on it is a single belt slack as it could be even when engaged so want the double one back on there and ideally a fuel cap before it goes to work Tuesday. Also I need to adjust the anvil as there's about a 1cm gap at the minute is this easy enough? A manual also needs finding.. Many thanks

The stress control at the mo does not work, could this be due to the engine not running full chat as the belts loose?

On the one i had there was a little black switch to turn the no stress on and off. The anvil is a chore to do not very easy access to the bolts theres 2 bolts under the feed funnel then the 2 threaded bolts that actually move it back and forth.

There is a switch on a box on top of the hopper when the roller is going if you flick it, it stops the roller obviously not the one that turns stress on and off. It's not a major issue as still serviceable but I'm fussy and like things to be as they should!! One good thing.. It's been mounted on a wider axle so wheels are on the outside.

I would get the belt from Vermeer uk as they last for years and guaranteed a good fit.

Is it a kohler engine?

If so it could have a knackered stator as the magnets on the flywheel can come loose and smash it up, this would also affect the charging circuit ie the battery will keep going flat. Hopefully it's just a wiring problem which is also very common.

Yeah I will use vermeer for the belt I just need the chipper Tuesday, only bought it Friday just gone. So have no idea on delivery but there get the order Monday.

Yes it's a petrol 25 kohler.

Stator? Ill be able to get and fit the belt and adjust anvil then it will have to go in somewhere local for the stress control and the emergency cut off bar to be sorted.

I should get there.. My friend has the 625ai and it does the job brilliantly..

Ash