Todays hedge cutting

colwoodlandcare

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with that from the pic SKS, quality work :thumbup1:

Did a hedge the other week, client asked me to keep it nice and straight, as he'd always done it in the past and wanted it to the same standard. I re-cut the bumps all out that he'd always left and bounced over, and got it level. A few weeks later I heard from another customer that he'd told them what a lovely job I'd made of the hedge, thank god I never did it to his standard.

Edited by Andy Collins

Thats really straight, it almost looks photoshopped!

Don't take it personally I think you just got a fussy customer, maybe trying to get a bit of discount?

Sometimes they move the goalposts, sometimes they put them into a van and drive off with them!

Just keep doing work to that standard and it'll be fine. Let them call in the ACAS hedge patrol and see what they say - I recon its a good advert for your skills.

I did one a few years back where the hedge went further from the house at one end.

When it was finished it looked a bit higher at the 'closer' end and he said he wanted it to look straight from the house allowing for the distorted perspective!