Spiderjack setup

Kane Havik

I am expressing frustration that you have not seen a fast smooth work climb srt. Thats all.

Kevin, if that's really all then let's leave this here. You are not going to convince me about how smooth SRWP is by arguing about the Rope Wrench approval process, and this is not the venue for it either. Let's agree to disagree for the moment, post a video in a new thread, send me a link, and I'll come and eat my serve of humble pie.

Moggy, hey bro. Congrats on all your recent comps - hear you're doing very well indeed. I liked the Sam Cooper vid as well. It reminds me of a newsreel video of superman or of UFOs: if you squint real hard you occasionally see what might be movement in the tree...

...is it a bird? No!

...is it a plane? No!

...is it... SRWPERMAN?? YES!!

Time for another fancy-dress comp maybe?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just about to suggest that maybe this conversation be continued on the rope wrench thread or a new thread completely. This one has been well and truly hijacked now which, at least from my point of view, is a little rude.

hehehe reckon you can blame the Spiderjack man for that one:001_tt2: