Limb walking

Rich2484

Have you got CS38 or 39?

No I havnt hence why it's all rec climbing in a private wood the bloke I work with/for owns.

Want to get the tickets but I wanted to do some climbing before hand so I know if I'm able to do it before forking out a fortune for a course and relise at the start I'm no good or just too damn scared.:biggrin:

Ropeknight summed it up pretty good. work off to the side on your main line. Use your strop to hold you from a swing if you slip.

Skyhucks avatar used to show quite a good example, on a quite steep limb.

Don't think about getting back on the way out just go for it, you can always scramble back somehow.:001_smile:

Edited by Albedo
I put only 1 f in off, hate spelling badly

No I havnt hence why it's all rec climbing in a private wood the bloke I work with/for owns.

Want to get the tickets but I wanted to do some climbing before hand so I know if I'm able to do it before forking out a fortune for a course and relise at the start I'm no good or just too damn scared.:biggrin:

Ok, nice one. Was just curious, as you should be taught and assessed on this.

Just make sure you've got someone with you when you're trying stuff out, that is someone who could rescue you if you smacked your noggin or something!