Rayco rs814 chipper any one got an opinion or experience of using 1?

arbwork

Rayco wood chippers, Rayco RC814 I would be interested in any feedback good or otherwise re the above thank you .

Were you at Saltex? I am still mulling over the one with 63 hours on it. Very tempting at that money.

I thought it looked quite good. Never used it though.

However the feed table is very long and the safety bar looks like it may be a pain; the way it wraps under the feed table. The rest of it looks pretty solid.

Jonny 69 I’m tempted to say I don’t know what you are talking about but, I was afraid that an answer like yours would be the only 1 I got back ! heavier and longer than out other chipper, rear rather than side entry for brash, but …… also cant find any info on it slightly worrying

Jonny 69 I’m tempted to say I don’t know what you are talking about but, I was afraid that an answer like yours would be the only 1 I got back ! heavier and longer than out other chipper, rear rather than side entry for brash, but …… also cant find any info on it slightly worrying

I tried looking for info but struggled too.

Had a quick chat with someone on the stand. It sounds like there are less than a handful in the UK. He did give me the name of a business that owns one. PM me if you want the name to ring them.

It would almost certainly be a write off second hand too.A real struggle to sell on.

If you do buy one please let me know how you rate it.

Cheers